- You go to a hockey game and wonder what happened to the dealers and boxman.
- When an ambulance passes with flashing lights, you assume someone hit a ‘hand pay.’
- When your kid says math ‘came easy’ today, you ask if it was a 4,6,8 or 10.
- You go into a shoe store and ask if they have 4, 6, or 8 deck.
- When your English professor says the author made his point; you ask if he pressed or not.
- You hear the bible story where Lazarus is told to ‘Come out’, and you ask for a 2-way C & E.
- You show up early at the bakery to take advantage of the hot rolls.
- You wonder if a salad shooter is really a gambling device.
- When the bartender asks if you want a ‘double’, you say not against an ace.
- You go into a 7-11 and ask to play the ‘don’t.’
Casino Extra Slot machine
A man wins a big jackpot on a slot machine in Vegas.
As it is paying out of the machine, but before the pit boss reaches the lucky winner, a haggard man approaches him and asks him, ‘I don’t mean to disturb you during your big moment, but my wife is sick and needs an operation. Could you see your way clear to giving me $10,000 of your winnings?’
The man replies, ‘Well, it’s all well and good for you to say that, and if it’s true I sympathize, but how do I know you’re not going to turn around and just gamble it away?’
The haggard man responds, ‘Oh, I’ve got gambling money.’
A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, ‘Martha, pack up your things. I just won the state lottery!’
Martha replies, ‘Shall I pack for warm weather or cold?’
A woman is having a bad day at the roulette tables in Las Vegas.
She’s down to her last $10.
Exasperated, she exclaims, ‘What rotten luck! What in the world should I do now?’
A man standing next to her, trying to calm her down, suggests, ‘I don’t know… why don’t you play your age?’
He walks away. Moments later, his attention is grabbed by a great commotion at the roulette table. Maybe she won Casino Extra! He rushes back to the table and pushes his way through the crowd. The lady is lying limp on the floor, with the table operator kneeling over her.
The man is stunned. He asks, ‘What happened? Is she alright?’
The operator replies, ‘I don’t know. She put all her money on 29, and 36 came up. Then she just fainted!’